Somebody to love

"夜の雲の切れ間で 星がかがやく頃に
まだ見ぬ君えの 愛がはじまる Oh love love love love、I say"

Whooots! Only...3 more Prelim papers!
臨時抱佛腳 doesn't work! Good thing it's only Prelims One. LOL.

Today's paper was Holy Mama's Geog paper 2. Her LORMs questions are different now! Hopefully I can pass!

Went to eat ice cream after yesterday's paper with DEAR2! The hall is cold enough but we couldn't get enough of the coldness, so we went to eat ice cream from the same auntie. She still remembers us! -touched!- After we finished eating, DEAR2 suddenly told me "從hall拿出來的水都比 ice cream 冷!" Do you get how cold it is it now?!
I don't understand why the school refuses to increase the temperature - it save's money, U-KNOW?! If they increased the temperature by 1 degree for everytime students have an exam in the hall, I think our school won't have to try so hard getting money for building the sports hall.


YH: "Everybody put your hands up!"
Another episode of DBSK's crack. JJ is crazy, like always. I mean, aliens?! WTDBSK?!

I suddenly remembered - it's...3 days to PCJ ordering TLC!!! Whoots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!