Kremlin Dusk

Hello, I'm back from a day of fun and crack. Are you jealous, my lonely blog?

I'm super tired and I'm half-asleep typing this post.

Physics Paper 2, the last Prelim 1 paper(!), today! Couldn't concentrate a)due to the strong air-con and b)I didn't get enough sleep because I was too excited about today. The paper was...doable for those who studied (obviously!) but for me, well, I didn't study much so you should know.
Anyway, I'm glad to get rid of the consent reminder of the exams (the exams schedule post)! BYE BYE and don't ever come back!

It seems I'm rather lucky today - I didn't have to do the dare in Seoul Garden. I don't want to miss out the fun parts so I'll leave the update on today til tomorrow.

I was lucky...but (probably because LiJia is very far from me now) my computer is lagging horribly! ARGH! Someone save this piece of old metal please! It MUST NOT DIE!

OK, time to sleep for now! おやすみ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!