Eien no Monogatari

Hi, Weave. It's Friday! My favourite day of the week.

We had to write a "It's year 2100, you're gonna die in a nuclear war, whatcha gonna do?" short essay. I, being the 浪漫主义-type of person, decided to write a touching story...which turned out to be funny. LOL. Well, I said that I'll sing a song for everyone if I'm gonna die tomorrow and that if I'm sincere enough, tomorrow will come and I won't die "...but tomorrow has come and I--". OK, the "--" means "BOTHER, I'M DEAD". Everyone who read it decided to laugh. Well, from another perspective, it's really dumb I guess. -sigh- I can't be a novelist, then?

After school, I pon-ed my "CCA", Go-Home Club, by not going home! -gets stoned for being so lame- Well, I went to Sembawang with the usual peeps to
a) eat lunch(of course la...)
b) get a A4 "notebook" for the stupid English Vocabulary shit
c) borrow books from the Library
And OMG I love books. I want to marry thee! OK WTF. Anyway, I borrowed 7 books, 1 being Chinese and the rest English. So Singaporean, kiasu much? Not really, just that when I see books I go crazy. So does seeing stationary and pretty things....

Anyway...Right now, I'm backing-up all the crap I have in my computer, because my father, for some retarded reason, has decided to reformat the perfectly (OK not really) all right computer.

Look man, there's like, 2 desktop PCs and 2 laptops in my house so why don't you just leave the one I'm frequently using alone?! Puhh! And I can't even install all the things that I want to. See? Bad part of having a father who knows a a CD-R from a CD-RW is that they always blame you when the computer goes cuckoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!