Alumina

"理想を手にするそのとき" - Alumina by Nightmare.

Hiya, the Weave! ("What's the Weave?!" you asked? Go read "Exodus" by Julie Bertagna.)

OK, today is the third class-day and fifth school-day of the year...and it's fun, even if may not be for some. What's so fun is that I'm in the same English and Chinese class as my 一脚踏万船 wife, Yan Rong, as well as my love rival, Li Jia. But hell, my wife is unfaithful and LJ is my LOVE RIVAL, for goodness' sake, so I don't care...! LOL. Anyway, I'm glad me and Jia Ling are in the same class, is all.

Adventure camp started on last Thursday and ended last Saturday. Did it sucked? HELL YEA. I don't know why, but those f***ing SOBs called "sandflies" and "mosquitoes" likes my blood/skin so much they have to bite for like 40+ times? I am NOT lying - jL counted those on my left hand (only!) and there were already 30+!
...The tent sucks, the tent sucks, the tent sucks and did I mention that the TENT SUCKS?! Ahem. OK, let's not get too excited.
High elements was fun and exciting. The damn High Wall was just hand-tiring - every single time someone has to go up, we have to "sport" (is that the word?) and it takes a while thus its rather tiring. Well, I didn't slack (surpise surprise!) 'cause MAN! What if there's karma and when I climb it, I fall but NO ONE's there to catch me?! LOL.

Anyway. I'm gonna be using my new SPIRAL ~Suiri no Kizuna~ blogskin soon! Whoo! I love it the design, but I just can't seem to make the texts look better. Help? Well, nevermind. While my SPIRAL skin is still going through coding, I've already got a Vampire Knight skin's design in my head! WHOOTS. I love being inspired. <333.

I'm gonna go finish my homework (lyke omgawd I'm doing homeworkzzz?!).

And work on the Vampire Knight skin. OR WATCH CODE GEASS episode 12!! FINALLY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!