Read Steady Go!

I said I was backing-up all the crap I own in my computer, and right this second I'm still backing them up. -scowls- I am really pissed off about CDs. You can either only record on them, or record and rewrite but never erase!? I don't know if it's my computer's problem, but last time, I saw this button which reads "Erase this disc"! Damnit. I couldn't and had to waste a lot of CDs...

So I thought, hey let's throw everything into a .RAR file! I hope all the files not only gets compressed, but when I need to put other things in, I just need to dump everything in a .RAR and doesn't need to care about the irritating file formats issue.

How I wish I have a removable/portable hard-disk!!!

Anyway, I wanted to back-up my anime somewhere too, but it'll cost me a heck load of CDs so I'm not gonna back them up, just re-download all over again. So I'm doing a list of all the already-have, but haven't-watched anime so that I can redownload later on:
1. Noir: 2 - 26
2. Asatte no Houkou: 10 - 11
3. Death Note: 7 - 13
4. Emma: 10 - 12
5. FLCL: 2 - 6
6. Gunslinger Girl: 7 - 13
7. Last Exile: 6 - 26
8. Nodame Cantabile: 1 - 2 (+ Live Action finale)
9. Pumpkin Scissors: 11 - 15
10. Rozen Maiden Ouverture part II
11. Tsubasa Chronicles: 51 - 52 (Season 2)

OK. Backing up the pictures folder. Have to back up my music folder, too. ARGG. Damn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!