July 1st

No, today is not July 1st, it's just one of Ayumi's weird song names. Anyway, today was kinda sian. Nothing much happened, just that, my belvoed Go Home Club nostomaniacs have pon-ed their CCA, once again. Oh God. Have I influenced them? -奸笑-

Anyway, although today wasn't as interesting as yesterday, yesterday was. (?) During History lesson, jL went to get a chair from our neighouring table, which had more than 4 chairs. Donovan went to the same chair jL wanted to take and, thinking that the chair's still there, sat himself on air...and fell. Man. How suay can a person get? Even though he could have broke his backbone(CHOI!), it was still funny.
After school, jL, LJ and I went to 学校后面 to eat. You know, one fabulous thing about a neighbourhood school, is that Hawker centres are never far. Go la! Go 名校! Enjoy your canteen's food for the next 4 years, man. OK, that's random.

ANDDDD....
I'm still back-uping my crap!
I'm actually not so against the refrmatting of the computer now, since
a) if the comp's reformatted, I can 乘机 ask my Dad to reinstall Microsoft Office, then I can use the Powerpoint thingo lingo,
b) THE COMPUTER DOESN'T GO CUCKOO ON ME, EVER. For a while, I mean.

Talking about cuckooness, I think I'm extremely cockeyed and everyone should seriously make sure you seperated a new CD from another new CD before placing it in the CD-Drive, because if you don't, your CDs will be disco-ing in your CD-drive like no tomorrow and you, oblivious to the fact, will think that the CD-Drive is crazy, making so damn much noise. Was I freaked. I thought the CD will be in pieces when I open the drive + I thought it was gonna explode! ARGG. The CDs came out and to my EXTREME SURPRISE, the CDs survived the "disco-ing" and were still usable. -shocked-

So, people, PLEASE DON't BE AS COCKEYED AS ME.

PLEASE.

It takes away 1/2 of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!