真夏の夜の夢 III

"君の手を ぼくは はなさないだろう…" - 真夏の夜の夢 by Suga Shikao. (Death Note Movie Insert Song!)

I <3 "真夏の夜の夢" with a passion. It's the only song which, after days of endless repetition, I'm not sick of at all. Guess I have my favourite song now.
Anyway, talking about Death Note, I'm kinda sad that I couldn't catch the 2nd movie. Heard it had a different ending from the original manga's version. It's all Eng Wah's fault - why isn't there any Death Note Movie 2 screenings at all @ Jubilee?! WTF, man, WTF. Call me a sadist, but someone has to die and I want to know who. Or Cair said every one of them (Misa Misa, Light & L) died. O__o. Okaaay...

I went to Chuang Yi's new releases page and, lo and behold, I saw Honey and Clover at the Coming Soon section! HOLYFUDGE! You know what, jL? I shall wait for Or Cair to buy Ouran #9. The Chinese name sounds weird ("蜂蜜幸运草") but, well, why can't they leave the name alone? It's not like the original Japanese title wasn't Honey & Clover!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!