History Lesson:Slacking

It's History class with Ms Ng Pei Yi (suspected of being the relative of Mr Ng Cheng Yee, our previous Geography teacher). Anyway, this teacher is a representative of Singapore's "Karate-chopping" team (should be...) plus she has crappy handwriting but has good fashion sense (but the scarf + her current belt = ??O__o).

Anyway, I look at the white board and I will faint - it's full of her handwriting and facts which goes in through my left ear and goes out through the right.

HQ:lalala~
WL: .... -someone's being lame-
HQ: me la.

Ahem. Sian. I'm blogging under the surveilance of the CCTV of my STUPID SCHOOL. Read this, CCTV: STUPID.

Crap, I almost commited the crime of littering under the CCTV. Bleh.
Anyway...I want to go home and:
a) Watch Ghost Hunt ep. 11;
b) Finish Gege-say this in BASS voice-'s wallpaper (FF8! BWAHAHA);
c) Go and die.

Kekekeke. Being lame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!