One Drop of Tear

The sea is trying to claim our land with rain. Every single day it rains. Today, it rain from (from what I know), 7am up til now. There are pauses, but still, shouldn't the storm turn into a lgiht drizzle instead?! So I say: Little Mermaid wants a piece of lamb chop too.

The above paragraph is -le gasp- not an essay! I know it's extremely dramatic (or w/e adjective that should be used here), but that's eaxctly what's happening...except for the claiming lands part.

Anyway, Or Cair wasn't in school today, 'cause she had fever. And during English we were all reflecting on our apathetic attitude, all I can say about mine is don't come to me for comfort, I am not a safe harbour. Serious. I suck at comforting people and I remember when someone falls in primary school, I do have that reflective nerve in me that makes me want to say "Are you OK?" to that person, but I also feel like laughing. Seriously...but I'm not cold-blooded enough to laugh in the face of someone dying!

I love Friday and all the Fridays that are to come for this year. I only have to bring three subjects' TBs and none of the subjects is Physics or Chemistry! Whoots. Today's PE, we took height and weight, like all first PE lessons. My height is 169cm! Weight is...secret.

Actually, I'll always love Friday - because there's no school on Saturday. No other reasons beats this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!