只对你有感觉

STUPID. COMPUTER.

I hate my once obedient and nice, compliant computer. To the depths of hell with you.

I'm STILL backing up all the shit on my computer and it's not halfway done - thanks to the uncooperative computer and problematic+slow winRAR compression. Not to mention, before I can even back-up, I have to coax or torture my computer into allowing me to log in successfully. I am being comtrolled by the freaking computer, instead of the other way round. Just you wait, you damned black box of eternal doom.

Anyway, went out to Far East Plaza with jL and Krys to get some New Year clothes. I'm glad I went to get the cltohes with them - I cannot imagine what craptastic clothes I'll get if I went with my Mum. jL wanted to get a half-jacket, termed simply "bolero" by fashion expert(??) Krystalle Teh, Ah Teh said boleros doesn't suit short people since it "cuts" their body into half and makes them shorter still. Well, she's obviously trying to suan herself. Hah. Then, I got myself a white dress-shirt kinda thingy and a polo tee. I <3 polo tees. <33. Sicne I couldn't get all the CNY cltohes, I booked Krys for this week's Saurday to go shopping at Bugis! Whootlios.

Remember I went to the library last Friday? Well, I finished a few books already and has quite a bit to say. So, uh, stay tune, yo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!