ISOLATION

"溺れるアタシの願いは届くの?" - ISOLATION by Mika Nakashima.

Hey, I realised pasting part of the lyrics from the songs I like is fun. =D

Oh man, why am I putting smileys? It's so fake to me - it is so not me. I don't go =D-ing at people in real life so why am I =D-ing at the Weave ("WTF is the Weave, damnit?!?!" you whined? Go read "Exodus", like I said)?! That is absolutely OOC (Out Of Character). So, I officially announce that I am not going to put any smileys especially those freaking act-cute-looking =Ds and =Ps. It's disgusting. The only ones that I'll put will probably be those of anger and PO-ness.

OK, that's random but, that's totally in-character, it's totally me - I'm random and I talk crap like bullet trains. That's exagerating but who cares...Ah see? Random revelation again. I noticed something about my blogging style, or, to put it bluntly, my lack of creativity. I always go, "Anyway" or "OK" when I digressed and is trying to return to the original topic, or is changing the topic. Hey now that I think about it...most people does that right? Haha...I guess the problem isn't my lack of creativity - it's my randomness which causes all the digression.

Anyway(See!?), people like me who opted to take Economics were supposed to meet the teacher this afternoon at 3 but Jia Ling and I decided to not take it anymore...and pon-ed the damn meeting. Actually, the reason why I personally wanted out of the Economics shit last minute is...I was really hungry and didn't want to go home late. Haha...-___-"" But that's not the absolutely reason la! (HOORAY to Singlish!!) I just didn't want an extra textbook to the killing ones I already have.

OK, gotta eat dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!