hollow

I don't have any translation of the song-of-the-day, so I don't have a favourite line! >___>

I was wondering how Linkin Park's lead vocalist can scream like a loony locked up in an asylum song after song and not "break" his voice at all, so I asked Krys why and she gave me an incredibly obvious and good answer,"It's the reason why he's the lead vocalist." That's random, but I thought it's kinda true in a lameo-supremo kinda way.

Anyway, the stupid sandfly bites I've gotten at Pulua Dustbin Ubin is finally almost healed! Finally I don't have to fight the temptation to scratch the bites 24/7. See? This is the reason why I hate insects with an everlasting passion coloured in the bloodiest red. OK, this sounds corny AND totally drama-mama - Shakespeare much? - but it is the truth! If I'm 武功高强 and lives in the 茅厕 era, I'll say "我见一只,杀一只". So sue me for being cruel.

Besides realising that hell is over(?), I also realised that everytime I come back from school, I'm extremely hungry, obviously. But even after I've eaten lunch, I AM STILL HUNGRY. Oh my Tian, am I possessed by a hungry ghost?! Weirdness.

And I can't believe I'm so 乖,I always do my homework while using the computer! This is considered 乖 because I always come up with unlimited reasons as to why I shouldn't do it while using the comp. I think I know why - because I know how to do! HAHA...!

OK, not funny. I always talk crap. No wonder even Krys stays away from this craptastic place. Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!