Hindi Sad Diamonds

I can't get the "Changmai changmai, oh changmai changmai!" Out of my head sia. Crazy nut.

Watched a movie in the morning during school. I think it's called "Facing the Giants". I think the main plot (about overcoming obstacles) isn't too bad at all, but the subplot (Christianity) annoys me. No offence, but I hate watching shows that tries to spread gospel.

Got back our Geography Paper and A Maths papers. I passed both, luckily.
Cheer up, DEAR2! Your hard work will pay off one day!

After school, we went to the temp. market to eat. There's a new muffins stall! I ate a manga one - it's nice, but I bet it'll taste even better while hot. I think the chocolate one will be nice too, will try it one day (hopefully).

On the train home, I saw an ad for the SAFRA card and the fake name on the card is "John Tan K W". Is "John Tan" such a common name? I guess so, since "Tan" is really common in the Chinese community and "John" is so old-school.

OK, "Zach and Cody" soon! So bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!