Whatever They Say

Holla, aliens!

I can't believe I'm using the computer when there's so much work (and a History test!) to do! Oh, heck it. I don't care if I fail the test, I'm just worried about being made to stay back tomorrow to finish the A Maths papers.

Anyway, some pics from the 簽唱會:
Singing 我就是這樣 Singing 伯樂(?) 大合照 with the fans signature of Yoga
The rest here.

Super tired today! For some reason, I ate a lot of food. Pei-ed Pervee to print photos from the 簽唱會 at AMK. The photo-printing shop at Jubilee is cheap and rather efficient! Just don't go to the one at AMK Hub, although it's super fast.

I must talk about DBSK everyday, so:

Junsu's alien imitation is freaking funny. JJ's helicopter sound? Super real.

OK, time to do Pammy's work! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!