言葉はいらない

Yesterday when I came home and read this week's U Weekly, I saw DBSK (again)! Whoots. But I have no freaking idea why Koda Kumi's picture is as big as theirs? OK, I'm being very over. Shall stop.

And, at the bottom of that page, there's also some corrections to what they said about DBSK two weeks ago. I went "What is this shit?! LOL!" when I saw it. I'm so happy to see that. Maybe some more-over-than-me fans went to complain.

Today's the Social Studies paper! Source A is damn WTF. What do you expect us to infer when there's only about 20 words, 2 people and a lot of white space on the picture?! 5 marks taking crap about 2 people, 20 words and white space. Wah, damn logical sia! <__<
E Maths paper's setter is Mr Tan (I think). So it's quite easy? Hope tomorrow's paper easy too! Then I can get an A1 and pon O levels E Maths paper! Bwahaha!

ずっと君は私の大切の友達、変わらない。ちょっと信じて下さい。
Went behind school with DEAR2! I wanted to eat waffle, again. Haha! The bakery's woman is crazy today. She was mopping the floor when we arrived so she said "Don't come in! Later black black again! What do you want, I get it for you!". O___o? Ooookay? DEAR2 said we should just walk off, but I wanted my waffle. LOL. At least the waffle is nice.

OMGod. DBSK's site is updated! Whooots! The navi bar is still the same but should be done by tomorrow? The drama version of their new song's PV is up too. Loads slowly for me. Sian, good thing I watched it on Tube before it got taken down.

Watch this too, before anybody takes it down!

This is even more 經典!

They're singing "DARKNESS EYES" on a freaking conveyor belt?!

OK, I shall watch DBSK's concert now.
EDIT: Watch it here! I know I'm a crazy fangirl but...! It rocks. Really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!