幸せになろう

"明日は今日よりも..."
ーUtada Hikaru

The school seriously shouldn't schedule memory-intensive subjects' exams on the last day - everyone is just too excited about the exams ending, or thinking about the fun-filled day they'll be having after the last paper. Everybody will be super distracted during the exams.

It's FINALLY(!!!!) the last day of exams tomorrow! I don't know how on Earth I managed to tahan through two weeks of mugging. I know la, DBSK.

OK anyway, I've got a new blogskin up! Now I can see my favourite people whenever I go into my blog, how shuang is that! LOL. I started making this skin 2 days ago and it's already finished now. Most of the time I take a week...worst, maybe a month? Proves that if you're really passionate about the skin, you can finish it really quick.

I want to apologise to Mr See in advance! I will most probably fail Physics Paper 2 tomorrow. Because this Crazy Dong Bang Fan (CDBF) here wasted her time trying to put the blogskin up by today. Sadded.

DBSK will be so proud of me...not.
Oh well, 明日は今日よりも! ぜったい!

Looking forward to tomorrow at Seoul Garden...I'm reminded of the horrid creations we made the last time we went. Hope we 一家三口 won't meet the horrible, terrible, freaking vegetable (no pun intended) fate like last time. Let's recap:

Wah, disgusting...Now I'm determined not to suffer the same fate twice.
Through SMS just now, Lao Po and I discussed about the issue. We decided that we won't suggest the dare, because the last time we did, we had to 自食其果, eat it ourselves. Hopefully the feng shui will be on our side this time. Maybe PCJ, the newcomer to the game, will tio! HAHAHAHA! OMG, I better eat those words - I'll get retribution. OK, I'm sorry PCJ, I'm not cursing you!

OMG, I think I'm a bit high. I can't believe I laughed when my parents nagged at me. HAHAHA! Crazy la.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!