Forever Love

“浮かべて見つけた一番星
今 君にあげよう”
ー東方神起

Just before I log off and do my A Maths work (Not that I really want to just that we might have to pass up tomorrow and that my computer is uber lag today), I shall blog.

After I went J8 with PCJ and Pervee, in the lift back home, I accidentally dropped my school badge and it freaking fell out of the lift down, I dunno, 6 storeys(?) through some gap under the door. Holy TLC. Suayness.

Today's D-Day so Pervee went to get Derrick's album (but sadly, those music stores at J8 didn't have the stock yet...). But it's OK - the crazy fangirl has it now! HAHAHAH! Happy D-Day to you, happy D-Day to you, happy D-Day to you.......Happy D-Day to you (and Derrick)!
I apologise for being unnecessarily high.

Before going to J6, PCJ and I went to play the piano in the hall while waiting for Pervee's remedial to end. After 1 hour of relentless practice(??) we (almost!) SUCCEEDED! Tomorrow will be the day we succeed - surely!

Anyway, TOMORROW'S PCJ/BOX/FAKE YUNHO'S WIFE's (I better strike this off!!) BIRTHDAY! Will post a Pangi Present Prep...er, Post! PPPP. OMFG I'm a genius. OK sorry.


sang il chu ka ham ni da!

No connection. Time to do TLS' work. Bye.

EDIT: Micky's collab with DJ Makai (Tokyo Lovelight) is nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!