Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Episode 1:
What in ____'s name have I got my sanity into?!

Like, the opening scene is violence - bloody violence (literally). After that, comes a creepy opening theme. The tune's all right, but that applies to the audible parts, the mumbling etc etc...er, what? She (the singer) was singing?! If not for wind's translation, I'll think it's just some random OS-ing.

[out-of-point ramble] I think the opening theme's of an anime basically serves as a summary of the series' genre. If it's a girly and (probably) high-pitched with cheesy lyrics, bingo! You're watching a comedy and it's proably adapted from a shoujo manga. [/out of point ramble]

Ah yes. I'm excited to watch episode 2. In fact I paused it in mid-motion just to blog this post 'cause I want to express my insanity/etc etc to my audience...if there's even one. X( Well, this is a blog you know.

So. The first episode, other than the opening, is basically a "OH! How lovely! Four cute little girls+normal-looking boy (protagonist) going to school" scenario, with humour and slice-of-life threw in together. Boring.

Not...really.

Until you watch the last 5 minutes, you can keep that impression.
The episode ends on a cliffhanger ---OH WTH!

The second episode is freaky. Right. W/e. Bye, I shall go overreact to this scariness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!