BLUE

Hello, peeps.

I'm...back. Or something.
Well it's the new Semester and Term - and not forgetting the (totally horrendously hideously incovenient) Homeroom system. <__<
No - I'm not talking about the real and totally pwnage ones in America, etc etc. I'm talking about that pirated version (in my school) which is literally 献丑-ing.

IT'S SO SUCKY I THINK I'M DREAMING.
"Do you want to make history?!" Said a certain teacher.
"Yessss....." An absolutely reluctant answer mixed with some "NO!"s.

Our school's structure is totally not homeroom-suitable, but they just wanna try things out. <__< And we're lab rats.
:O -->> :] -- >> <_< (Yea, like real)
Right smack in the middle of the school year.
Well, thanks a lot, I'm so happy I want to punch you.

Anyway, I really want to try and get at least an A2 fo my English so I've decided to make full use of my blog, and indirectly improving my graphics-making skills (not to mention speed/skill at typing/not-looking-at-keyboard typing). So I'll finsh my Peacemaker layout, and start translating "Kino no Tabi" into English with the hope of improving my English.

Let's hope it works.
Oh, and I'll make my post-space on the layout bigger. 'Cause it's stingy-ly small, IMO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!