being - PART II

"You say that there are no more dreams to paint within myself
But how many times must I fill this canvas?
I’ll surrender to time and hold the white flag overhead
Now I am the color that you do not know" - COLOURS, Utada Hikaru

Continuing yesterday, today was almost an equally normal day.
'Cept that while I was waiting for the train to come, this Mister next to me suddenly asked, "There's a Presbytarian school here right?" So, I'm like, eh, what? O__O
At first I thought he was talking about Primary schools, but finally figured it out. Well that's all he asked and then he spoke a little about applying for this school for his child or something.

When the train came, I saw a couple who should, would, must seriously just go get a room. They were hugging each other like glue would to paper. Like, WTF? Shooting some RA movie on the train? <__<

Whatever that should happen in your bedroom should only happen in enclosed areas.

Anyway, gonna go watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu ep. 13!! -sobs- One more ep and it's the END.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!