Bouken deshou? Deshou?

Ironies of Life: No. 1 -
When we want something, we think it'll be superb, but when we get it, we think it sucks.

That applies to my holiday.
I mean, I look forward to holiday every single school day, but when it comes, I'm so bored that I can't wait to do homework I don't know what to do. Is this the kind of life unsuccessful people live? Full of dreams, unattainable?
I'm so bored and all the songs I'm listening to are getting boring, too. Half of the time I'm using the computer, I'll be hitting that "NEXT" button in Windows Media Player. What? That's my pasttime? Probably.
Oh, yea? Watch "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu" - a hell lot of insane high schoolers mixed with supernaturalism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!