being - PART I

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole...?
4. Die in a fire or drown? Fire. More dramatic. (Although I would rather die in a car crash)
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

ARE YOU..
1. Simple or complicated? Both. Look at me @ diferent angles
2. Gay? bi? or straight? STRAIGHT. I like guys.

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Flowers or candy? Candy. Flowers attract butterflies. I hate bugs.
2. Gray or black? Black - because "黒い服は死者に祈る時にだけ着るの" ;]
3. Color or Black and white photos? Both.
4. Lust or love? Love. Lust is just a temporary pleasure.
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise. (Guess I'm not that sadistic)
6. M&Ms or Skittles? ... M&Ms.
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late, waiting for something supernatural to happen.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY !!
1. Do you like anyone? Dunno...?!
2. Do they know it? ...

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Sun or moon? Moon. It's a sorrowful beauty adorning the night sky.
2. Winter or Fall? Winter 65%, Fall - 35%
3. Left or right? Left
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? 2 Best friends. I have 1 and a half already.
5. Sun or rain? Rain. Sorrowful beauty, yet again. XD
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla, normal chocolate ice scream sucks, IMO.
7. Vodka or Jack? Is Jack a person?

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it? 4:32PM. Nap-time!
2. Name? Wan Lin
3. Nickname(s): Averlyn, Ave, Bowling.
4. Where were you born? The tiny and every 10 metres have a rubbish bin Singapore.
5. What is your birthdate? August 10 1992. Right after my country's B-day. ^^
6. What do you want? You. XD
7. Where do you want to live? Here. Singapore, I mean.
8. How many kids do you want? 1? Adopted, though. Pregnancy sounds like banshees screaming.
9. What would you want to name a girl? Violet, Iris, Layne, Su, etc etc.
10. What would you want to name a boy? Cedric, Claude...
11. You want to get married? -shrugs- Nature will take it's course with the interruption of my actions.

UNIQUE!
1. Nervous Habits: Shiver. LOL
2. Are you double jointed? Er...what? No idea.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yesh.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? I can drop one. Does that mean I can raise one?
5. Can you cross your eyes? Yes.
6. Do you make your bed daily? Yes.
7. Which shoe goes on first? Right, though I'm left...
8. Ever thrown one at someone? LOL. I wish I can throw mine at that asshole who hid mine under a bush.
9. On the average, how much money do you carry with you? Average? $2.
10. What jewelry do you wear? If you count a Swatch jewelry. And necklaces, bracelets sometimes.

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Or I'll pull it up real high and eat.
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? UGH! GOODNESS NO!!
3. Favorite ice cream: Venezia's Hazelnut and Tiramisu.
4. How many kinds cereal are in your cabinet? No such thing.
5. What's your favorite beverage? Coke! LOL
6. Do you cook? Yes, but I'm disastrous.

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU? (YES OR NO)
1. Had a b/f or g/f? No, dude.
2. Bought something you didn't need? Not sure. :/ OH WAIT. Yes, that file.
3. Sang in front of people: Person.
4. Been kissed: Nope.
5. Been hugged:No.
6. Felt stupid: I feel stupid everyday.
7. Missed someone: Yea.
8. Got drunk: ... I'm a 13 going on 14 good girl.
9. Got high: If you call being excited about watching Tsubasa "high".
10. Danced Crazy: O__O WTFBBQ?
11. Gotten your hair cut: Yesh.
12. Cried: No, but I'm filled with hatred for Syaoran.
13. Lied: Yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!