Boukoku Kakusei Catharsis

The WORLD is against me.

First, I want to get my project documents printed but (WTF) the goddamn printer, which is claimed "idle" by the program in my bro's comp, doesn't even respond. After a few futile tries, I decided to call Krys. Expectedly, she's asleep. <__< Not her fault, not her fault.

Really. :)

Then, had to trouble Or Cair to print black-and-white. Yea, she can, but the speed of transfer was snail. Thus, I decided to upload to YSI - but it's on maintainance. WT...?! <__<.

Common sense-packed OC suggested that I should just attach it to a email. Just as I was in awe at my stupidity and troubling over typing her incredibly long email address, the stupid file finished transferring. >(

What a lovely day. :]

Oh wait, it's not just lovely, it's INCREDIBLY wonderful!
Like you know, right this instance when I type this post? My words are going missing.

I can't believe my luck.

>>>>>>> DISCLAIMER;;;
Any form of injuries/malfunction/fits caused by the massive amount of sarcasm in this post will not be my responsibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!