High time

"High time
Get your groovin' on
On your mark On your mark
Are you ready to go?"
- 東方神起

TLC!

It's mine now! =] BWAHAHAHA! I took quite a bit of photos of the TLC. Crazy giiiiiiirrl.

OK la, I shall calm down. I'm only midly crazy right now - I bet Pervee will be uber siao when she gets Derrick's album!

MGFPP was darn funny today. Actually, she's funny everyday, even when she's angry. Or maybe it's just because we always make up(??) stories about her private life. LOL.
Anyway, the back door couldn't be open today, so she went to try opening it personally, which resulted in her tugging at the door and saying, "Maybe I should knock it down" (something like that). Siao diao liao la, she! Then she announced to the class that we must cooperate if there's a fire, if not we'll all die...!
Something else: She said that that pink handbag of hers was bought in Japan.

A beautiful day!
Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!