TRICK

“もう少しだけ眠らせて アラームガ呼ぶまで time out tonight"
- 東方神起

Rather suay this weekend.
That Yunho FC tee that I mentioned? Yea, well, it's not on JKPoppy anymore! Darn! So, I went to withyoonho.com to check things out, but only found out that orders are closed for the Japanese fans. Not sure about the Koreans though. Hopefully JKPoppy's contact is a Korean (and that orders are still welcomed).

Went out with Pervee today and had a total freaking ice cream crisis. I shall never eat AMK's Mac's ice cream on a really warm day. Poor Pervee 無緣無故 tio-ed the rainbow rice which dropped.

In other (happier) news: DBSK is on some magazine(B PASS)'s cover. Crazy Japanese magazine schedule! It's not even August and their September issues are out - weird. They look awesome, like always. JJ's eyes looks kinda scary.

OH WTF! WHY ARE ALL MY PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES GONE?!

EDIT:
Today is the worst day of my life.
I can't believe 933FM didn't play DBSK's song. They hit Oricon #1! Poor DBSK. =[

Even my printer is being a freaking pain. WAH LAO! WHERE'S THE 天理!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!