Tired...!

What the DBSK. I can't believe my phone didn't receive messages people sent me for the past 3 days. They probably think I'm rude. LOL. During revision session today, I restarted my phone and 13 messages popped up! Lucky thirteen.

Today's paper was E Maths Paper 2. I thought I wouldn't have time to finish the paper but in the end I had around 20 mins to sleep! Hahaha. Bad thing is there's a lot questions I didn't know how to do.

Went studying at AMK library again. Saw Jing Yi again. Saw Hong Kiat again too. Saw Zong Qin and...Mr See! I think Jing Yi called him to teach them Physics at the library. Perv and I saw him at the staircase and started talking about Physics. Then this weird uncle suddenly cut between us and looked at Mr See funny, like he's some 壞人! He even turned around and stare at him again!

Damn bullshit day! Let the pictures do the talking.
I like this pic, there's vapour trails from planes. I think studying at the library is actually very good, especially when the scenery's not bad, the light is enough and the place is quiet. But we always disturb the peace of the library. Lol.

I'm kinda tired, so ciao! Good luck, me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!