spiral

Hello!

Went Causeway Point today to get some longer ear sticks today. DEAR2 got herself a new cross ear stud! She seriously went mad after seeing it - very serious fangirl disorder here! To prove the point, we already decided to go Causeway again next week.

Actually there's Racial Harmony celebration today, but there's nothing for me to say - I wasn't even paying attention. How did it end, I have no idea either. I don't think it even happened at all.

Watched some seriously wrong fan-made parodies. Freaking funny. I can't imagine how pissed DBSK might be if they knew. Maybe they will laugh, too? Hopefully, but some are seriously too over.
In other news: The T-SHIRT I've always wanted is available! Whoots!

Cheer up, Petrina!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!