Papercut

[random]WTH. Unbelievable. I've never used "Papercut" as a blog entry title?![/random]

Back from shopping at Bugis! Well, it's not actually shopping for me, but rather an eating-trip. I'm glad Dear Dear finally got her cap. It's not that weird la. I don't like the blue of the dress though.

Anyway, got to eat my beloved Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chip but...WTH? It wasn't dark anymore it became vanilla ice cream. The last time I ate it it was chocolate ice cream. Ate the chicken sausage from Doong Dae Mun(?)! Nice! And like always, when there's a milkshake-machine-equipped Mos Burger, I bought a Cranberry Delight. OK, the woman gave me too much rice flakes and very little cranberry juice.

Accomplishment of the day?
Finally bought a metal eyelash curler! Cheap at that too.

Watched "Vampire Knight" yesterday.
Didn't really like it because Kaname lost his detailedness. Too much exposure to the manga? The animation wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. The opening and ending theme made the whole anime seem lackluster. Dissapointed.
"S.A", on the other hand, is good. Love the animation, sleek and clean. This has nothing to do with the anime, but I'm not a fan of Tadashi's brown hair. Black's better. (Influenced by the manga again)

Before the next "S.A" episode, I shall indulge in volume 8 of the manga! Mwaha!

EDIT: I SO regret saying Vampire Knight sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!