疾走

"5000マイル走って 息を切らして
アドレナリン100リットル 5体全てフル稼働"
- Last Alliance

I've got my D.E dress. Whooping $55.90. Needs a belt.
Maybe a pair of black heels?

Went shopping with Dear Dear yesterday. Legs are ducking pain. Thanks to that moronic ticko, who forced us to run 2.4 on Friday. Good thing I cheated - can't imagine how dead I'll be if I didn't.

[digression]
While the rest had the fun of playing floorball, Nicholas and I had to run 2.4. Finished badly today though i didn't play foul at all. 1740. Mr Ang told me its not right since there are heavier peeps who passed. Hey, PLEASE, zxn cheated throughout the last run months ago just to pass. I didn't. Nick didn't run the entire roundabout at the general office twice, while the rest, all girls, played cheat too. So much for integrity.
Oh god, for Christ's sake, you failed means you failed. Don't drag your self-righteousness into the whole thing, it doesn't change the fact that you failed your NAPFA. Sore losers never win.
[/digression]

After going to a few stores at Wisma, D2 and I bought our dresses at Far East Plaza. She couldn't decide on buying the dress at Forever 21 or at Ztyle. I told her the Forever21 dress is a bit over, so she bought the less dramatic one at Ztyle. Coincidentally, the shop where I got my dress is sort-of Ztyle's sister - it's called Ztamp. Wth?
Saw a few schoolmates during the trip. Probably out to get their D.E stuff too. If I'm the teacher-in-charge, I'll tell everybody the dress code is actually school uniform. Evil. Mwaha.

Fucktarded. KFC line's busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!