PISSED!

There isn't a day that I'm not pissed, but today has to be the most ducked up day of the year, for now.
I'm sure there's always more - I'm suay. My suayness can become the reason why people read my blog. Maybe they can read my entries and go,"Hey what the heck! This person is so freaking suay but she doesn't want to commit suicide so why the hell am I thinking of jumping down the Changi control station?!" I will become a lifesaver!
Yay! Not.

Good things:
  • Holy Mother let us watch a few videos during Geography lesson, two of which were funny, especially the first one.
  • Ate ice cream to 降溫(?).
Bad/SuayDLS things:
  • Freaking hot in a unresponsive and bad mood. Poor Or Cair had to tahan my 怨氣.
  • The -insert all vulgarities you can here and repeat it infinitely- shitful little chihuahua blew up the whole absence from her lesson thing.
  • 女兒 headache AGAIN!
  • Came home, tried switching on the computer monitor, does not switch on. Duck.
  • Monitor OK, but ducking Internet connection PMS-ing. "Could not be connected". Whatever, bitch.
OK, the SSSS incident. We were given a "Statement of Misbehaving Pupil" form. Had to give the school our side of the "story", literally (If you get what I mean). This whole thing is so reminiscent of the time where we sent a caps-ful email to HolyM, only this is worse.

I shall go and meditate (more like watch 娛樂百分百) for an hour and then study for the Physics and Chemistry test, 'less I want another failure on my list again. <__<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!