ISOLATION

"音を無くした blueの世界を
ただ彷徨い歩き続けて
色を無くした 哀れなアタシは
折れた羽で胸を突く"
-Mika Nakashima

I'm so happy it's Labour Day tomorrow. How can I not? I never dread a holiday. What's more, I'm so tired of school. I can fill my house with all my angst.

Lately I'm always in a pissed mood.
I'm sick of waking up early in the morning, abandoning the cooling morning and my sleep, to go to a place which I dread going. I hate having to act like I'm in a good mood. If I don't, I'll get impressions like, "WTF, attitude si bei bad la".
Why should I care, actually? I just wish graduation is tomorrow.

Now I understand why Lao Po would sometimes wish of a new place to start anew, where nobody knows you.
Adults frequently say, "the golden period of your life is when you're a teenager". If that's the case, why on earth are we wasting away our "golden period" in a school? It's ironic - the most nostalgic period of our life is the period where we have the most complaints.

Speaking of complaints.
That annoying chihuahua has got to be the world's greatest complain queen. I despise people like her - she can't settle her own problems, so she gets another person to settle it for her. I apologise to Mr T and Holy Mother, I'm really sorry for lying to you two.
To chihuahua: Go **** yourself. I hate you.

Once this whole incident blows over, I will "live my life" more "honestly", literally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!