Hi !

jL: Yo yo yo LING in th house . ==> Babii forced me to say this T.T
Me: Aiyo, easily influenced then say la!
jL: Ehhh what ? You forgot I'm th ever so obedient Dear2 ??? (P.S. refer to previous conversation)
Me: When you typed "obe", I thought you were going to say "obese". OMG fatty.
jL: I dk what to say you fatty bom bom. You den obese lohs !!! Remember th time you broke th chair and th poor manager kena bomb by th jap food lady??? And th two "security guards"! Hahaha!
Me: (biang eh her story damn long) Ahem. Still so nice call her lady? She auntie liao lor!
jL: Ahhh !!! I suddenly so hungry sia! No energy to type liao T.T Give me food luhs =/ No luhs actually i jus want go eat spaghetti ):
Me: -gives imaginary choc fudge cake- Better? (See my story so short)
jL: No.(See my story shorter)
Me: (Even shorter.)
jL: Don lame---
Me: Whee. Haiz, hope don't have English remedial! I VERY HUNGRY!!!
jL: Me too luhs ! I want go eat with my beloved old clique! <3
Me: YA LA SIAN!!! Mushroom spaghetti! hope this time nicer.
jL: I jus rmb-ed th irritating-think-she-is-th-queen-of-th-world toad still have remedial for us ): ): ):
Me: Blehs. Stupid woman. Everytime use our time like it's hers. We got better things to do k!
jL: Agreed.
ME: Humph. Pissed off. Say something Lau Lau.
LauLau: Hi.
Me: Shortest story in a while.
jL: .
Me: Congratulations, jL has won the shortest story award. -plays that Final Fantasy victory song-
jL: Thank you. (I'm th sheng-hua-yi-jie)
Me: -pukes- Your story equally short as...you.
jL: Ehhh you where bu shuang is it ??? Want one on one arr huh ??? Lai ahhh! =P!!!
Me: YAY! You under who!
jL: I under your lao ba ! Yay, I got the last line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!