cloud 9

"思い出はたくさんあるけど
振り向けばそれだけ遅れてしまいそうだから
闇雲にその道を進んだ
明日を祈りながら"
- Maaya Sakamoto

Crazy animal day. First, the toad went mad and tore up Dawn's History worksheet, just because she copied some points from PCJ. Heard from Dawn she made my dear PCJ cut her nails by Monday. Diao. The moment couldn't have been more ruined by that.

Then the fat-tastic, barking mad dog came and confront those who did not attend her lesson last Friday. She unleashed all her unhappiness and anger on Or Cair, thinking that she's quiet and is easier to bully. Huating beeyatch. Give our names to the discipline master, I'm not really bothered. Just because you're a dog that wears humans' clothes does not make you any less dog-ish. I have no respect for you, rabies-fied mad dog.

Went Novena with OC after that bitch's class. Ate at Donut Factory! Had a double chocolate and a spicy cheese. It's nice, really, but many said it's weird.

I'm so glad it's Friday. I can finally sleep till I wake naturally...

No, I can't. I'm going Orchard with Dear Dear tomorrow! I hope I find a suitable dress.

Bother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!