Beautiful World

Finally another week ended. Lazy to blog for the past few days so I shall backtrack in this post.

WEDNESDAY
Late for school 'cause I continued waiting for Dear Dear even though she wasn't coming school (Didn't see her message). Wanted to go Mac's for breakfast before going to school since do so will guarantee that we won't have to run. Too slow in deciding, so had to run in the end. <__<

The busybody midget came and squeak at us when we told him "We don't want to run."
Mr Tan once said that our school is democratic and we have a choice, run or not, the difference is just one demerit point more. Obviously the midget thinks he's the king of the world and went in his gay tone, "Who says? Must I say ma!"

Go *beep* yourself la.

THURSDAY
Went Admiralty to have lunch with my dear GHC members (excluding Or Cair, who always says this-place is so far!!). The mushroom spaghetti had a price hike, a portion-reduction but a quality-improvement for the soup. It's not bad, but near the end, I'm kinda sick of it. But who cares. After that, went to Mac's to have our vanilla cone! Talk crap and stuff!

Must go out again ar!

TODAY
Watched "True Tears". The animation is bloody good! I usually don't like harem shows, but this isn't full of fanservice and stuff, so I'm OK with it, just like I'm OK with "Clannad". Speaking of it, what was the last episode of "Clannad" that I watched??

I realise I have quite a few different interests. I'm interested in Taiwanese drama, Korean drama, anime, RPG games...et cetera. It's kinda good, since if I'm sick of one, I can jump to another.
For now, I'm kinda sian-ed by 《终极一家》(just about when it's gonna end?!), so I'm jumping back to anime. Change of environment much?

OK, gotta go watch "S.A" and then sleep. Going to Bugis tomorrow with Dear Dear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!