moon & sunrise

"涙
だけが
私の傍にいる"
- BoA
Happy things:
  • Yesterday was a fun day-out.
  • Today is a Ice Lemon Tea day.
Shitful things:
  • Failed Chemistry test by half a mark.
  • Failed Physics test again (3 in a row! If life is a game of slots I would've won millions)
  • Caught in the middle of arguments
After listing out the happy and crappy things that happened in the week, I realise it's not as shitty as I thought. What's not-so-encouraging is that the shittiest thing had to happen today, on the last day of the week. Kao, cannot enjoy my weekend!

Anyway.
I challenge you, Failure, to a one-on-one! I won't lose to you anymore. Surrender or be chopped into pieces.
私わ負けさせない!

Using the computer had made me more and more unintelligent. Directly or indirectly, I don't know. All I know is that I'm not gonna fail again.

I just realised, today's outing (okay, so I broke my promise saying I'm not gonna have a day-out) is a sort-of GHC outing. All the members were present - for erm, twice?

I better get going and finish my homework. >[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!