テイク 5

"今日という日を素直に生きたい"
This day we call today, I’d like to live honestly.
-Utada Hikaru

Almost late again today! But wasn't, so that's OK, what's more we managed to skip assembly - not that there's much difference...Oh, except us being able to sneak food into our mouths more easily than being in the parade square. What were we eating? Hershey's Kissables. Niceeee, especially the crispy shell.

'Kay whatever.

During Maths class today, our dear, digressing-as-always but quite-nice teacher, Mr Tan, told us his experience of a birthday celebrated at a certain university in Singapore. His "friends" would throw him into a dirty pond as a birthday...surprise. He said it's super dirty. Nice friends.

Oh yea, had two disappointments today.
  1. I thought I could miss the Chemistry retest next week since I have dental appointment on Tuesday, but the test is on Wednesday.
  2. The day-off in lieu of normal Chinese paper is on the same day as my dental appointment = no extra day-off.
That may be true, but I just suddenly remembered - Labour Day is on Thursday! -pops confetti- Whooya!

Oh wait. This sucks. We're like on-off-on-off-on? School-no-School-no-School? -___-. Fucktarded. Should have chosen Monday as my appointment date! ARGG!

Now, aren't my mother pleased? <__<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!