Online Window-Shopping I

Hello! I bring to you part one of the Bob's online window-shopping results!

Received members' newsletter from ASOS.com (which was in the Junk folder?!) so I decided to waste some time looking through their dresses and shoes. What the hell - they're pretty, cool and expensive. Freaking expensive. Now I know why Rebecca Bloomwood from the Shopaholic series just can't seem to stop her credit card from hitting the limit.

<<< This is my favourite! Simple and clean. Black at that too. Not too revealing, fits a prom night.

This Long-Named dress isn't that suitable for Singaporeans since it's so bloody warm here, but I like such dresses, so there. Then there's this satin little black dress. Simple and clean, plus the front details are really attractive.

Now, shoes!! Wah, all I can say is: crazy. That's not the one I saw at Pazzion, for sure. There are a few nice ones, my favourite being this. Why are all their shoes' heels so high?! The pumps are nice too but the ones with the lowest heels are definitely the slippers, which cost around SGD30+?! Mad.
Oh, there's this pair of wedge shoes which deserves an honorary mention. I think it's super cool. There's a hole in it's heel!

Last thing, this detailed pair of shorts. Freaking. Expensive.

I shall go back to Taiwan sprees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!