Maybe not.

Went Orchard (Again!) with Lau Lau ,D2 and Big Bird. Got my flats. Didn't get my waist belt, once again. Guess my mood is drenched by the sinking truth that I have to go searching for a belt again. I would love to go shopping, but I can't buy all the other nice clothes I see! Bother.

Dear2 got herself a pair of cool booties (ankle-boots), which is really a good deal at $20, orginal price being $70. It suits her, and she managed to decrease our height difference by a lot. LOL.

The most...amusing(??) part of the day has to be when we ate our ice cream. We bought vanilla cones from Mac's roadside store and were eating happily while walking in front of Paragon, until the ice cream started to melt uncontrollably. Heck!
That's not the worse yet.
While we try to solve our sticky crisis, we spotted some charity-drive peeps up ahead, so I told PCJ, "Eh, if one of those guys come up to us, let's tell them, 'Can't you see we're in a crisis?!'" Right after I said that, one of the unobservant/inconsiderate guy had the nerve to come up to us and start his routine speech about whatever organisation he's helping. I'm sure he's a nice, charitable guy, but we ARE in a crisis! I couldn't say the line because I couldn't stop laughing. Damn. I'm like the bane of charity drives.

I'm not so terribly excited about D.E now.
Now I dread D.E.

What I look forward to, though, is my newsletter from ASOS. Since I can't shop, I can dream about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!