Karma

Today seemed really long. As if it's two instead of one day.

Felt a multitude of emotions.
The horoscope prediction in MyPaper today is super accurate for me. 魚與熊掌不能兼得. I might have to make a choice, but I hope it'll not be soon, best if that day would never come.

On a happier note, during Maths class today, I was sleeping when I felt something on my shoulder. Thinking it's jL putting her hand there, I ignored it for a while until I smelt something fishy. I woke up to find out that that something was an unbrella! The mastermind wasn't Dear Dear but that crazy guy, Zong Qin! LOL. It's good I woke up in time before Dear2 took a photo. Or did I? Now that I think about it, is it really a happy thing? Lol.

Went to have ice cream with my fellow Pangi Chye Ja (PCJ). We were discussing about the Dining Etiquette and the conversation steered towards Uncle BHB.

[Paraphrased]
PCJ: I hope Uncle BHB asks her.
PSB: I think she'll use her thunder thighs to kill him.
PCJ: How is she going to do that?!
PSB: That's a bit obscene.
[/Paraphrased]

Mad. Then I laughed a bit too much and some food got...laughed out.

[Paraphrased]
PCJ: Poor guy sitting across you. Can you imagine what will happen if the food in front of you is shared by everyone at the table?
PSB: I will choose my favourite dish and do just that.
[/Paraphrased]

It's not as funny, typed out. How I wish I recorded it, LOL.

OK, time for 娛百! Hope it's not LIVE. I don't really like LIVEs.

UPDATE: Fish. It is LIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!