キミのとなりで

Went home at 1.50PM today! The earliest in a long while, perhaps months.

Turned on the computer when I got home and I am greeted with an IM from my dear 老婆! She's stuck in school (though in the Computer lab) for English remedial. We crapped a while and then went to play at ViWawa.com together. Played Sushido and won! I must say I believe in beginner's luck.

Today's horoscope reading is accurate again. God, why is it so freaking accurate these days? Sometime's I really think there's such thing called 必然. I'm being really slack in studying these days and various people had suddenly decided to tell me to not be complacent or just asking how's my revision going.

Anyway, been eating Marigold's fruit jellies these few days.

The first time I ate it, I found the jelly rather bland. Told my Dad and he said, "something's wrong with your tongue." Yea, probably right. That time OC and I went Food Addict I said the Lemon Tea is bland, even after pouring the whole cup of sugar syrup. I cannot imagine the day when I have to cook for somebody and it turns out super salty, sweet or sour. That, will seriously suck.

On a happier note: Today's Lemon Tea day! Oh, iced lemon tea how I love thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!