Scrap ~別れの詩~




"あなただけを友と呼ぶ".
I'm now in love with Hikki's "Prisoner of Love". And "Last Friends". And Ueno Juri.

Went to the library yesterday, just like I said, and only got my hands on "The Sweet Far Thing". I couldn't find "Book of a Thousand Days" despite the catalogue saying that it's not on loan. BBQ. <__<
Good thing "The Sweet Far Thing" was on the shelf. I can imagine how pissed I would be to spend a wasted trip.

After tuition today, went to get E Maths 10-Year series with Krys, who needed some dividers. Couldn't find the goddamn dividers for a while because the "busy" worker just threw us an "Here" and walked off. Here where?! The 10YrSeries was easier to find. Phew.

Why am I blogging about such mundane things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!