nostalgia

I'm very sian. I just blogged about half an hour(??) ago but I'm so very bored that I want to blog again. I feel like saying things, but I dunno what to say.

Being childish is so...麻烦 and irritating, if everybody were matured I guess the world would have lesser fun, but then at least not as troublesome...吧?

I shall post one of my 最近爱听的华文歌歌词.

Ti Amo
虽然是简单的形容
虽然是重复的动作
因为有你
让一切都变成不平凡

好想缝合你我手心
就这样牵住放不开
有你陪伴
呼吸着有你的空气 就是幸福

Ti Amo te quiero
每一天都要爱上你
想着你沉入梦境
一睁眼一清醒
第一个想到又是你

사랑해 and I love you
我每天都要爱上你
少一天就会遗憾
陪着你的光阴
怎样都不算蹉跎
(陪着你的光阴 永远都觉得不够)

Don't ever go to evil Baidu.com for lyrics. Hardly any of their lyrics are 准.The raison d' etre of BaiDu surely must be to sabo people to sing the wrong lyrics. Tsk tsk.

OK, off to watch 《終極一家》 again. Not very obviously, I'm still at episode 38 because of procrastination or something. I seriously think 夏流 damn cute la. So old still come out and 耍白痴, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!