Flavor of Life

I love this song title.

OK, now. A stern warning to those who treasure their love for salmon, fish roe, mayonnaise and even tofu, do not (I repeat: DO NOTx100) for Christ's sake, eat the Suki Sushi's Salmon Mantei(??) Tofu Teppenyaki. This is no joke. DO NOT EAT IT.

》》》》》
After tuition today, went to have lunch at KBox Plaza's Suki Sushi. The whole Plaza smelled like detergent - horrid first impression. The Suki Sushi's kinda small, but has this cozy feeling. We planned to eat the buffet but the waiter said there isn't. -_______-"

OK then, so I ordered the aforementioned teppenyaki, thinking that it'll be tasty, what's more at a cheap price. When it came, I picked up my chopsticks, tried to get a piece of salmon, only to find out that, kao, it isn't pieces of salmon with tofu. It's, I dunno, salmon juice and fish roe mixed with heckload of mayonnaise + some tofu underneath. I was kinda shocked at first, and was even more flabbergasted when I tasted it. It's like, raw. I mean, ya, it's teppenyaki but after letting the whole thing fry for 10mins it still tasted like shit.
Guess what's ironic? What's ironic is that, this Salmon Mantei Tofu Teppen. is recommended by the restaurant.

Good thing is, I think Suki Sushi's chawanmushi's nice. Ichiban Sushi's not bad too, but it's not exactly my cup of chawanmushi (LOL). Besides that teppenyaki experience, I think Suki's not too bad.

Oh wait, one more thing.
Just order a coke, sprite or tea when you dine there. Because for a cup of water (which tasted weird, I told my Dad, and he told me there's probably peppermint leaves), it's $0.50. Sucky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!