一萬個快樂

Damn tired today...

Went to eat Lerk Thai finally!
Ordered Seafood Kway Teow (actually it's Hor Fun). It's nice! But Lau Lau's Minced Chicken and Mushroom Kway Teow has a tastier soup base, albeit saltier. It's not too expensive at all, around the cost of a meal at Pizza Hut?

Went home and wanted to sleep! But didn't, because I was really tempted to go look at those Taiwan 網拍 (web auction). In the end, I accomplished my mission of looking at clothes, making an icon for Orh Cair and now, blogging. WTF. I'm so gonna sleep after this.

Made two real-life peeps icons in the past few days.
It's different from making icons with drawings. Dunno how to explain la. Just that the normal texturing don't work. Sheesh...but I think the two icons are pretty,

Ciao! Zzz.

OMG MY BROTHER BOUGHT BOA'S THE FACE ALBUM! WHOOOTS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!