good night

"同じ星に生まれて 同じ時代を過ごした
そして、出逢えた奇跡を
君からもらった愛を さまざまなぬくもりを
その姿を その全てを 忘れない…"
- every little thing

Wah lao. Yesterday was really suay.

Waited for jL (who didn't come to school in the end because she was sick) until late. Wanted to turn and take the train home right away but didn't. Really regretted it because I had to run around the stupid curb-thingy where parent's cars stop. That's not all. I tio additional demerit points because of "untidiness" (ankle socks and blouse not tucked in). Kao. 无缘无故tio这种屁! Stupid school! In the end I just feel very hungry and airy-headed.

Today is no better.
Came home to use the computer, but when I click on my desktop shortcuts, it doesn't open up the program! Fucktarded. OK, forget it, I restart the computer and while converting some songs to AAC, the monitor gave out a "pzzzzz" sound and the iamge became blueish and kept scrolling up, repeating the last scene displayed. Freaked me out.
Now, second time since reboot, the speaker is giving me problems. It plays...then suddenly diam diam. Pissed.

Don't tell me it's some ass-virus?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!