LOSE YOUR MIND

"どうしても 理解不可能
24・7 逢いたいのに"
- BoA

Went to Junction 8 for the first time since the Food Junction's opened. And...

Go and eat it's Japanese cuisine! This is an order!

Or Cair and I ate the Curry Chicken Rice (Dear Dear ate the Custard&Choc Danish from Crystal Jade's MyBread). DAMN NICE. It's not too spicy, sweet like the normal Japanese curry. God, what's more one of the aunties there is really nice - she offered us more curry sauce and rice!
Good service + good food = My favourite place for food. Should have went there on Tuesday so that I could talk about it during oral yesterday. <__<
If that's the case I'll be the top-scorer for Oral examination man. LOL.

Anyway, finally bought a pair of ankle socks from Citrus. Unexpectedly, the quality is not very good, as compared to my pair of Converse's ankle socks. Aiya, whatever.

Haven't watch 《終家》in a long time. Was it episode 45 that I stopped at?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!