心裡有數

(( Warning: Long post ahead! ))

After listening to 飛輪海's second album, I realise I don't like boyband songs. They can look so freaking 帅 but their singing can be real KNS. Even if their singing is not shitty, their songs can still be corny and...stupid - I guess it's the trademark of boybands.

After hearing from Pervee about something concerning another class, I went blog-hopping around a few people's blog and I guess the most amusing one is Novia's. I can't believe her father called up the BBB/SSSS/恶狗 and gave her a well-deserved dressing down. Wah, all I can say - or do - is clap.
Maybe if I'm pissed enough one day I'll call up the school, ask for the 恶狗 and pretend I'm my own's father/mother and award her my holy opinion of her barking.

Speaking of barking, today the stupid bitch tio rabies and started barking madly at some ShirlC &MrBai class' students who came late to her Chinese's class. On top of her incredibly lameness at asking those who are late to write a statement for their lateness, she went in search for the two teachers to bark at. Fortunately for ShirlC, the dog couldn't find SC but unfortunately for MrBai, he was confronted.

It must have been the most 精彩 day of my Sec4 life up to now. Sec3's Day of the Year was when we were asked to write an apology to Zhang for "screaming virtually" at her.

Set up the JJFair games stall most the time today. We had a heckload of work to do today since we were doing a haunted maze called "Circus Gothika". Nice name, I must say. PCJ (=Pangi Chye Ja, Lau Lau) and I were helping Kelly to settle her scarecrow problem. We spent a lot of time decorating and tying the two poles together to make it stand but in the end it was dismantled! -sobs-
We also helped to paste newspapers at the bottom of the "maze walls" (= stacked tables) and also at the windows. The end effect was pretty scary and a very reactive element, my Dear Dear, kept screaming at the above-top of her voice. Wah lao damn 尖! LOL. Somebody should have recorded it and play it as a sound effect.

Went eating at AMK Hub with Pervee because she had to wait till 4.30PM to visit her discharged Ah Ma. Ate Pepper Lunch (my poor wallet). It's cheaper because we are students and there's this promo for students and an addition of $2 to $5.90 will get us an original-sized serving. Whoots, saved some money. If you look at it from another angle, we didn't save at all. If we ate 庙口's BBQ chicken + Snow Ice we would have spent much lesser.

Anyway, that's not the point.
The point is, I'm looking forward to JJFair. Please be fun! お願いします!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!