你是我所有的回憶

"看小雨搖曳 看不到你的身影
聽微風低吟 聽不到你的聲音
眼睛不看 耳朵不聽
你是我所有的回憶"
- 辰亦儒

The singing is average but the lyrics is quite good, the song's OK, too.

I <3333333《終極一家》!

OK, went to chiong stupid Toad's notes today at AMK Hub's MOS Burger. Crazy Pervee bought this giant pack of Original Chipster...and did not finish it, even though I kop-ed some from her. LOL. In the end we stapled the packaging with the leftovers and she's going to bring it tomorrow! To eat in class! WTF!

Anyway, as a self-appointed MOS Burger advertiser, I shall advertise their Croquette. I've never ate the original-flavoured one (Pervee ordered an original once but it turned out to be a curry-flavoured), only the curry-flavoured croquette. The curry croquette is sweet and crispy - simply put, damn nice.

Oh and...

I laughed until siao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!