I'm in <333333...

...with my blogskin.

This sounds super narcissistic but I must say it.

God, I LOVE my blogskin.
The only part I don't like is the posts section. Initially, I wanted it to be scrollable and not endless display, but with the scrollbar the skin doesn't look pretty anymore, so yea. Damnnn.
Unexpected circumstances always crop up, especially since I use Firefox and all my 麻吉s uses Internet Explorer. IE displays some effects while FF don't, and sometimes the coding works perfectly only in FF. Frustrating shit! Why can't they standardise the whole HTML thing man?!

I want to thank whoever drew that girl in my header, because thanks to her, I love my blogskin. LOL.

OK, had a serious talk today. Hope everything works out. I'm not the type that confronts, I'm the type that runs but I still hope I can solve the whole dramaorama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!