虹色バス

" 世の中基本は弱肉強食
負けないで 負けないで"
- Utada Hikaru


I <33333 Hikki! Her songs may sound very high but the lyrics can mean sad things.

Anyway, after spending some time teaching Dear Dear A Maths (she's got retest tomorrow), we went around AMK Central with Or Cair looking for a suitable handphone pouch for her (settled on a pink which is nice to touch just like my shit-coloured one). And! I'm damn happy to find out that that Korean drama series, 《魔王》's DVD set costs $19.90 at Veegoo!!! Whoots! Must be low quality, but heck care, I want to watch. I'm gonna buy it next week!! Oh and, right now, that Veegoo has got some promotion so 《終極一家》 costs around only $63 for the whole VCD set. I'll rather buy the more expensive, but higher-quality DVD version. So yea.

Talking about handphone pouch (that's like dunno how many sentences away), my shit-coloured one now has some minor tears at the top! -shock!- Lao eh! I just bought it and some 3mm tear has to appear. Do not tell me it is a small matter because, for a handphone pouch, it is not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni

Connections

OMFG!